Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update....about everything. Sorry.

Here I am at 24 weeks. The belly is large and in charge, but I'm sure it ain't nothin' yet.
I am at my finest just having had gone on a 45 minute walk with Sam OJ and the dog, who is in heat and is stuck in the kitchen cause I am not getting blood all over the house. Jarrod and I disagree on the spaying thing. I say absolutely NO puppies, he says UH-HUH!
Then we got back from a walk, my sciatica already throbbing from the last couple of days started irritating me the moment we stepped on the concrete. I put Dixie to chill on the deck, and began scrubbing the kitchen floor. I even moved the appliances. Yikes! it was sure nasty under there. Well I already feel like I got something done, and could quite easily sit my ever-growing butt on the couch and call it a day. But I think dishes and laundry are calling me. So maybe a fifteen minute break is well deserved? I have a fun weekend coming up. Tomorrow is the ever-anticipated, by the kids, Norris Carnival. Its dreaded for a whole 364 days by us parents. But the kids do seem to have fun. Luke is looking forward to getting his hair dyed, and Olivia will spend a large chunk of the hour and a half we can tolerate to be there in the preschool room. The have a bunch of easy and fun games for the kids 4 and under. Then Saturday I get to go out to dinner and a movie with inarguably my favorite person, Stacy Groetzinger. I've known her since we were 14, never get to see each other but two, three times a year. We always have fun though. So Stacy, if you're reading this check your e-mail and get back to me. The weekend is going to be quite warm and hopefully dry up the three or so inches of rain we accumulated over the past few days. Yea! Sunny and warm weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

That's a cute belly, much more defined than the last pic! SHE"S a growin!

Anonymous said...

You're belly is soooo cute!!! It's definitely bigger than mine, but just barely! =)

Why is it that my butt has to grow at the same rate as my belly? So not fair. Oh well - J's stuck with me, butt belly and all!

Love you!

Blog Archive