are. We had a little downtime between mass and the party, so we came back to our house. There was a break in the rain and all the boys went outside to ride bikes. Makayla and OJ were watching them with lots of jealousy and intrigue. Gina and I were sitting on the opposite couch laughing at how cute they are. Vacation is coming fast and visions are dancing in my head of all these two year olds running around in diapers and filthy shirts covered in watermelon and strawberry juice, kool-aid and milk. What a joyful thing to think about. Really I can't wait for all the madness to commence.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, April 23, 2007
TWO TINY HINIES
Okay, so here they
are. We had a little downtime between mass and the party, so we came back to our house. There was a break in the rain and all the boys went outside to ride bikes. Makayla and OJ were watching them with lots of jealousy and intrigue. Gina and I were sitting on the opposite couch laughing at how cute they are. Vacation is coming fast and visions are dancing in my head of all these two year olds running around in diapers and filthy shirts covered in watermelon and strawberry juice, kool-aid and milk. What a joyful thing to think about. Really I can't wait for all the madness to commence.
are. We had a little downtime between mass and the party, so we came back to our house. There was a break in the rain and all the boys went outside to ride bikes. Makayla and OJ were watching them with lots of jealousy and intrigue. Gina and I were sitting on the opposite couch laughing at how cute they are. Vacation is coming fast and visions are dancing in my head of all these two year olds running around in diapers and filthy shirts covered in watermelon and strawberry juice, kool-aid and milk. What a joyful thing to think about. Really I can't wait for all the madness to commence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(87)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Update....about everything. Sorry.
- TWO TINY HINIES
- First Holy Communion
- Well eating lunch was just too much for Olivia t...
- STOMACH FLU!!!!
- Well here's Miss OJ, sleeping on the floor of the...
- Thank Goodness for...
- Well so on Easter, after church I came home and ...
- OUR FOUR DAY WEEKEND
- I'M A BIG KID NOW!
-
▼
April
(10)

1 comment:
Teeny tiny hiney's indeed! How cute. I was telling mom that in just a year's time, (from 2-3)Madeline doesn't have the baby chunk like OJ and Makayla still have. Mom says Lexi's is gone, too. It's sad when it's gone. Enjoy this summer of the 2-year-olds...before they get too big!
Post a Comment