Well eating lunch was just too much for Olivia to handle. This was only at 11:30 this morning. We started early, like 6:15 her and Sam were casually watching TV in bed with me and Dixie. So the day was an early one. We are all finally all over the stomach virus, that was OH SO MUCH FUN! The weather is gorgeous, so outside has been the place to be. We were all outside and about til dark last night. The Scdoris' and Halls' were here helping with the garage roof that its finally warm enough to put up. Today, I think it might have been too much. My children are rebelling. Max telling me he doesn't have to do as I say, and Sam running up to play with his friend Brandon not two minutes after I told him he has to stay in the yard. Summer should be an adventure. They only have four weeks of school left. Tick-Tock. Me? I'm trying to organize and get all my ducks in a row. Setting a schedule of daily events, which I'm sure by mid-June I will be thinking "WHAT WAS I THINKING?" Full day already and its only 1.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Friday, April 20, 2007
Well eating lunch was just too much for Olivia to handle. This was only at 11:30 this morning. We started early, like 6:15 her and Sam were casually watching TV in bed with me and Dixie. So the day was an early one. We are all finally all over the stomach virus, that was OH SO MUCH FUN! The weather is gorgeous, so outside has been the place to be. We were all outside and about til dark last night. The Scdoris' and Halls' were here helping with the garage roof that its finally warm enough to put up. Today, I think it might have been too much. My children are rebelling. Max telling me he doesn't have to do as I say, and Sam running up to play with his friend Brandon not two minutes after I told him he has to stay in the yard. Summer should be an adventure. They only have four weeks of school left. Tick-Tock. Me? I'm trying to organize and get all my ducks in a row. Setting a schedule of daily events, which I'm sure by mid-June I will be thinking "WHAT WAS I THINKING?" Full day already and its only 1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(87)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Update....about everything. Sorry.
- TWO TINY HINIES
- First Holy Communion
- Well eating lunch was just too much for Olivia t...
- STOMACH FLU!!!!
- Well here's Miss OJ, sleeping on the floor of the...
- Thank Goodness for...
- Well so on Easter, after church I came home and ...
- OUR FOUR DAY WEEKEND
- I'M A BIG KID NOW!
-
▼
April
(10)

1 comment:
What a little boo-boo! I miss her!
Post a Comment