Tuesday, April 17, 2007

STOMACH FLU!!!!

Well I'm in the middle of April Puke-O-Rama. Yeah. Max started all the fun on early Friday morning, then OJ fell early Sunday morning, then thankfully Luke and Sam both started puking in the middle of last night. Here are the poor souls at their worst. I think they both have gone about ten rounds with the buckets you see laying before them. We've all been up for a very long time. I'm over my first exhaustion, breakfast helped with that. Now I've been yakking with mom on the phone, and am about to sanitize my entire household. Luke has his first Communion this weekend, so I'm glad everyone's getting it out of their systems. Hopefully Jarrod and I can stay healthy, that would really stink to get sick.
We got word Max isn't going to be allowed into baseball, he's too young to be insured. At least he still has T-ball. So that all starts up here at the beginning of May. Yeah! I kinda love all that stuff. Oj's the perfect age this year. She will have a ball (no pun intended) at all the different ballparks, they all have attached parks to play on. Last year she was miss runaway. This year I think she'll be a little busy bossing all the big kids around. I wish I could figure out how to post my filming her, she's hilarious, if you like little stinkers yelling and bossing everyone (including her mother and father) around.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

I was just wondering the other day why I was holding onto several ice cream buckets...now i know that i ought to hold onto them for the next puke-o-rama at our house!

Kari F. said...

Ice cream buckets are my favorite. Their uses are twenty-fold. I like to only purchase ice cream in the gallons. I use them for my garbage bowls when making dinner. I use them as outdoor doggie dish. I use them for a cleaning bucket. For storage of usually blocks or toy cars. Garbage can for on top of the dryer, for lint. ETC...... I could go on for ages. Dixie even likes the old nasty ones as playtoys, tossing 'em in the air and chewing on them.

Anonymous said...

I think there's a book deal in there somewhere. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Poor things! Tell them Grandma said get well fast. Love, Mom

Blog Archive