
Well we had a lovely four day weekend this weekend. With a lot of activity, and madness. Olivia sitting in her usual perch, her shopping cart, the boys love to push her around in that thing and Dixie gets the daylights scared out of her. Max at like 8:30 in the morning rearing to go outside. Gee it was only like 20 degrees outside. He is NUTS!

We enjoyed pancakes Friday morning, Luke later than the others, or was he the one who had thirds? I can't remember. I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend. Friday Luke was serving as an altarboy at Good Friday services, which was lovely and he did great. Zach served too, and so Molly and I and the boys went together and had NO children to tend to during the services. It was GREAT!

Here's miss priss with her Easter garb on. She wore white patent leather shoes I picked up at Walmart for six bucks, and OJ just adores them. They even have a little heel on them. So Grown UP! Church was beautiful and Jarrod even went with us. He got smoked out by the incense as did we all. Easter was a calm affair. We went nowhere and it was great. We had no company, no in-laws, nothing. Yipppeee!
1 comment:
The dress looks perfect for Easter! Sounds like your Easter was just the way you had hoped it would be! Say hi to all the kids. We miss you.
Post a Comment