Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'M A BIG KID NOW!

Well here she is miss Strawberry Shortcake in her big kid twin bed. I should have really taken a before and after of the pathetic crib mattress on the floor. Oh well she loves her new bed and will actually sleep on it through here entire nap. She usually sleeps right in front of the crack in her door, on the floor. I know, I know "mother of the year award" for me.
We are kind of just lying low today. I had the initial instinct to go the the grocery store, then felt the temp outside and saw it was supposed to be windy to boot, so I decided cleaning and veggin' sounded much better. Right? Spring has definitely sprung around here. The kids were out romping the neighborhood until 7:30 last night( a school night, might I remind you) I had to take Luke to get football gear for his spring camp. When I got home not a soul was home, they were strung out all over the place. Even OJ. Which sent me in a tizzy, especially because my husband was nowhere to be seen. So needless to say we're still fighting. I'm right, he's wrong. PERIOD! So Luke has football speed and agility training camp tonight, dentist appt. tomorrow, CCD tomorrow night. I'm exhausted just thinking of it.

I had my ultrasound/appointment with Geralyn, my midwife yesterday. I gained two pounds, for a grand total of three this pregnancy. I know its the tip of the big , fat iceberg. The heartrate is 155 and the baby anatomically speaking is the picture of perfection. I got new ultrasound pics that look just like the ones I got nine weeks ago. Geralyn thinks its a girl and I think I saw girly parts on the ultrasound, after a trillion ultrasound, I think I could be and ultrasound technician. But I don't KNOW anything. Only speculation. So another boy is of course a fifty-fifty possibility.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Could that room be any cheerier? (I know, more cheery, but then,who knows...EVOO has now officially been added to the Oxford dictionary)And OJ just tops it off.
Mom

Emily said...

OH, her bed is great!!! I can tell how much she loves it. Has everyone jumped on it already? Duh, I know they have!

Now her room looks all ready for her baby sister??? That would be so great. Someone has to be having a boy. Mason needs another boy soon or he'll be surrounded by girls! Christa and J??? Are you guys finding out if you're having a boy or a girl? I know Joe and Gina aren't. Party poopers. Kiddin.

Blog Archive