
Well so on Easter, after church I came home and was a dizzying tornado in the kitchen. Here is my beautiful apple pie I made. Actually, it was one of the ugliest patch jobs ever, but it does taste lovely, that's all that matters. I made a jell-o salad, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, Rib roast. It was so good! Baby likey!

On Saturday and some of Easter, Jarrod tootled around the garage in this bobcat. Ian, what Sam and Jarrod are in is a Bobcat. I remember when we were in Florida, Ian wanted to know what exactly a bobcat was. Jarrod was getting rid of all the giant piles of dirt surrounding the garage. Leveling it all out. The boys all took turns riding around in it, and had fun with the two piles Jarrod moved in front of my deck.

My kids on Sunday were little mud pigs. First they lost Max's soccer ball in the sewer, and Luke, Max and Sam all volunteered to go in and retrieve it. After an hour and a half, complete mission failure. There was even a bowling ball and large lengths of wire involved. It was a serious rescue mission. Afterwards Luke came to the back door, smiling head to toe in dirt/mud. With his flashlight even covered in mud. They had a glorious time. If it rains hard enough the ball will get flushed out. So cross your fingers. Luke and Max are above playing "King of the Mountain" pushing each other and wrestling on a large pile of dirt. They had a ball and all were scrubbed before Dinner.
1 comment:
Kari, you crack me up! I love the way you tell stories about your kids ... reminds me of growing up with my hooligan brothers out in the "wild country" (ha) around Hastings!
Post a Comment