Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Day of the blahs...
GO BIG RED! We did it, we beat Kansas! YIPPEEEE!!!! Who thought I'd have to say that, like it was something unusual..Yikes. Anyway, it was a very stressful evening last night. Nebraska 39-Kansas 32. Did we eek it out, or what? Okay enough on Nebraska, the struggling football team. I am feeling kind of uggghh today. Really tired and annoyed at the family, the day started out well enough, but is not finishing well. In the background Olivia is screaming at Dixie the dog, who's only playing and she's upset. The boys are inside bound, its like super freaking hot out and we have all become accustomed to mid-seventies. The hot weather stinks. In fact we were trying to brave the mid-nineties, I did it, it was Jarrod who just now told me he turned on the AC. I go to my appointment for my teeth whitening tomorrow. And mom finally comes home late Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(34)
-
▼
October
(12)
- The tooth and the toddler
- Well for some reason I cannot get my kodak picture...
- THE FAMILY POTRAIT
- CRAFTS
- HERE'S THE GARAGE!
- What was our weekend like?
- Housework be darned!
- I'm officially confused.
- This computer thang ain't all its cracked up to be!
- No title
- Zoom teeth whitening update.
- Day of the blahs...
-
▼
October
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment