Friday, September 29, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy .... Tired, Tired, Tired

I spent all yesterday gearing up to feen an onslaught of people. Which by the way has become my forte' lately. Its rather fun this garage project ( the reason for my entertaining), however, I have become an alcohol swigging, cigarette smoking, twenty year old again. And its exhausting, god! I stay up later and wake up earlier. Of course, when I'm up late my children don't sleep. They catch insomnia. God telling me somethin? Football season is here, and I want to hang with all the sibs and drink and watch football and tell all the kids to "go downstairs, we're trying to watch the game" or "be quiet, shhh!" Tomorrow's Saturday and yet another televised game, yippee! What are we doing? Undecided, but I'm sure it will be something. All's well with the kids. Its been Play-doh mania round here this week, Molly and Allie were here this morning having coffee and playin with the doh. I just haven't cared about the mess lately. I'm getting complacent in my old age.

No comments:

Blog Archive