Friday, September 22, 2006

SEPTEMBER 22, 2006--Okay my stupid thing won't let me make paragraphs again, so bear with me. Today started off quite rocky in the Fortner household. I was a beast this morning, not in a good mood is an understatement. After a half-hour I began to thaw. Just in time to see Luke and Max off to school. Why is it Luke can never "remember" that he brought home a homework folder until 10 minutes before they have to catch the bus. That puts my morning at warp speed, and I was not up for warp speed. As usual Jarrod was the Ying to my Yang. He was in a good mood, surprisingly. He and Steve(My brother-in-law)were up drinking Crown and sevens and watching hunting videos. HEeeHeee! Nice snapshot into my home, huh? But I am much calmer, I will begin working out in ten minutes, I need the release and Emily gave me the motivation even though I think i screwed her up calling in between reps. Sorry Em! I'm home bound today thank god. Yesterday sent me over the edge. On another note, I hope everybody caught the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, quite frankly I was expecting better. But now I'm torn I think Mcdreamy won me over with the "I love you Meredith" and will Lizzie come back as an intern? Stay tuned I guess. Auddie, you really need to stop watching 90210 and catch this show. Rent the DVD's to catch up! Get with it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG...Grey's Anatomy. I have officially lost ALL respect for both Meredith and McDreamy. They deserve each other. And what is with Meredith's dopey eyes all the time? How did she ever complete med school? Those are my 2 cents. Kar- I am now going to do my cardio, so don't call. Just kidding!

Angie Clayton said...

Hey Kari - didn't watch Grey's Anatomy so can't contribute, sorry. Christa told me to, but I listen to her about as much as she listens to me. :) Anyway - to get paragraphs into your blog - go into "settings" (on the "create a post" screen) and find the tab that says "basic" - go down to "convert line breaks" and change the "no" to a "yes." That should do it. Drove me crazy for awhile too!

Angie

Blog Archive