Okay Y'all here I go into a world yet undiscovered the pilot of the Fortner blog. Its kind of strange and yet fun to know all can check on us weekly. I hope I can update often. I will figure out the picture thing if it kills me.
Everything's pretty slow today. My loving husband made a comment when he got home this morning that is was pretty rough for me still to be in PJ's at 10:00. Well I was busy and forgot. Who do I sound like? Can you say Sheila? Anyway that prompted me to change. Sam got to go with Jarrod to get a bobcat for the garage project. We are going to hopefully pour the slab this weekend barring weather issues. Luke and Max are in school. OJ's napping, its blissfully quiet around here. This stupid thing won't let me form paragraphs, so forgive the neverending one. We had parent-teacher conferences last night, Max got a good review, nothing to talk about really. Luke is an outstanding reader, however he struggles with math and his fast facts. So on with that work we will go. I have nothing going on today, maybe the grocery store when OJ wakes up. Molly's taking the two oldest to CCD tonight, so quiet tonight too.
3 comments:
Kari- loving the post,you should be able to make spaces between paragraphs. I don't know if you can indent. It looks good! I like the Sheila comment. I am still in my bedclothes myself and it is 12:10 pm. Rob is even home. Yikes! I will go shower right now. Emmy
LOVE, LOVE THIS!! I can keep up with all the news now and the Fortner gang! POST PICTURES so I can see the babies! You're going to have to show me how to do this! Good way to keep a journal and reflect. Are you coming down to Aurora??? PLEASE!!! Talk soon and love you my old friend!
Hi Kari! This blogging thing has become rather popular.
Mom and MaryBeth had their picture taken at Abbey Road. I'm excited to see.
PS - the picture thing is so easy as long as you have pics uploaded to your computer. If you have pictures on file, all you have to do is click on the picture icon on the "making a post" screen, and it will become self-evident what you need to do afterwards.
Post a Comment