


Okay I've managed to pull pictures already on my computer and compile them. So ignore the digital mess on Olivia's face, if I find a clearer pic I'll post it.
This here is our "samman" at four years old he's truly amazing. And I swear will always be my baby.
Next here is Lucas, our oldest at seven and a half. He just got done eating a smore at our trip to the Platte River State Park cabins this summer. Gracias to Emily for the digital pics she emailed us earlier in the summer. Max is the horizontally challenged picture. He's our six year old, enjoying first grade, let's face it his favorite subject is gym and recess, a close third is lunch. And we love him for this. Right now he's on a vehicle kick, toy vehicles that is. Matchbox, hotwheels, what not. He's in dire need of a haircut, which he will receive tomorrow before school pictures on Wednesday. Anyway, here's pictures for those who don't know what they look like, these were all taken this last summer. More to come.
3 comments:
I love the way Luke and Max have exactly the same look on their face ... they look so much alike!
Oh - in response to your question the other day, we are coming down for Christmas this year. =)
I love the way Luke and Max have exactly the same look on their face ... they look so much alike!
Oh - in response to your question the other day, we are coming down for Christmas this year. =)
Look closely and you will see a little s'mores on each of your boys faces. I told all the kids it was a messy face contest and then things got out of control. Hayley stuck an entire s'mores on her face. Fun times, fun times!
Post a Comment