Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Okay I'm so excited, I called Windstream today and got a whole ton of services bundled. I got new phone(I had switched to some crappo company and now I've switched back) unlimited long distance (beware Emily, and Stacy I might start calling you at home!) I got DSL-thank god! and they offer DishNetwork. Which Jarrod and I were going to switch to anyway. But now everything is on one bill, one check, like three less headaches. HIP HIP HOORAY! We will have to have a new e-mail address, but when that happens I will email everyone so you can switch it in your address book (If you have it?). Gilmore girls starts tonite. I know of only mom who watches it. You all should be ashamed. Great show! I love all the blogs and soon will be able to see them much faster and will be able to post much more efficiently. cool.

2 comments:

Emily said...

So, when's the big switch? I am so thrilled for you. You'll be surprised at the difference having hi-speed internet makes. Especially for all the bloggin'! Watch out!

Kari F. said...

Oh I'm assuming it will probably be next week sometime. They have to send me the self-install kit. But we get DVR on Wednesday. Yeah, I'm no longer a slave to my fav tv shows.

Blog Archive