Monday, September 25, 2006

I won a free Zoom teeth whitening from Pine Ridge Dental in LIncoln, from a football raffle Zach was doing. $550.00 value. SWEET!!!!! Hopefully I can post before and after. I hope I don't have super bright teeth. I'm also worried about my tetracyclene stains on the teeth, are they going to be more defined if the rest of the tooth is whitened? It should be super cool. Me and the kiddos have to head into Dad's house to let the pooches out around lunchtime. So no time to dawdle. Oh, and on the digital camera issue, apparently my husband has forbidden me to buy one, so it will be later this week until I get pictures up. HEEHEE.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm suprised you don't have a new camera in hand already. You two are so cute!! Precious. Can't wait to see your teeth go "ca-ching, ca-ching!"

Blog Archive