What a weekend!
This weekend has been a flurry. Thank goodness for Mondays!
Yesterday big ol' extravaganza for the football game at Dad's. He did such a great job without mom. He can throw a shindig. The kids had a ball and so did we.
Sam's been having quite a rough week, though. I hope he makes it through. On Thursday, after the kids were home from school, he was riding his bike down our hilly street and decided it would be fun to try and ride it down the culvert/ditch by our driveway. Well he tried...... unsuccessfully. The tire hit the ditch and flipped Sam off the bike. He hurt himself, but not seriously. Then comes today, Sunday. We were at church, and after there are always coffee and rolls in the basement. Today, Sam went down our old church's most frightening spiral stairway and tumbled. I was not witness. But boy did he get his bell rung. DING! DONG! He was a little out of it. Again no serious injuries(I think?). Then POOR SAM. Just sitting at the table peacefully eating his giant Long john, guys were changing lightbulbs in the fixtures and a lightbulb fell just to the right of Sam on the table. Smashed in quite a few pieces, that flew everywhere, we had to take sam's donut from him because we couldn't see if there was any crushed glass on his white frosted donut. Geez, its only 11:00 am. I hope he can finish out the day in peace.
We're leaving soon to go watch Zach play football! Go Screaming Eagles!
Have a good Sunday.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(34)
-
▼
September
(10)
- Busy, Busy, Busy .... Tired, Tired, Tired
- Okay I'm so excited, I called Windstream today and...
- Okay I've managed to pull pictures already on my c...
- Introducing OJ da BOJ
- I won a free Zoom teeth whitening from Pine Ridge ...
- What a weekend!This weekend has been a flurry. Th...
- SEPTEMBER 22, 2006--Okay my stupid thing won't let...
- September 21, 2006Hey everyone. I'm planning on g...
- http://steveandmolly1994.blogspot.com
- Okay Y'all here I go into a world yet undiscovered...
-
▼
September
(10)
1 comment:
Sam sure is getting his share of the ol' bumps and bruises. Good thing he's not yet in school. You'd have some explaining to do! Your blog is still off, what's the deal? I don't know why your profile keeps to the bottom of the page rather than at the top. Is that your intention? Talk to ya soon...Em
Post a Comment