Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21, 2006

Hey everyone. I'm planning on getting a digital camera this weekend, so by next week everyone will be able to enjoy pics of us. Yikes! Stacy if you ever check this out you will be able to finally see what my OJ looks like, she sure has changed since she was two weeks old.

Today OJ, Sam and I ventured out. Sam had a dentist appt. and he was told he has no cavities and almost no plaque buildup. Yeah, there's a first time for everything. OJ had a ball terrorizing the office and fighting for all the toys with the four and five year olds in the office. Then we headed across to Hy-vee.

We are going to relax for the rest of the day, maybe clean some? I am eagerly anticipating the season premiere of "Grey's Anatomy" I can hardly contain myself!!! I don't know what I hope for Mcdreamy or Finn? It should be good no matter what and I'm sure it won't be decided until the season finale in the spring.

Don't laugh but I bought the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack, it rocks! I love it its pretty eclectic selection and good for a cloudy day listen. Audrey can attest that I'm hooked.

Anyway that's our exciting life for today. Blog soon. Pics coming soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive