Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Zoom teeth whitening update.
Alright the date is set. Thurday, October 12 at 5:00. They blocked out 200 minutes for my "procedure" and now I'm nervous. They have to brace all your mouth tissue away from your teeth and they whiten 1mm above the gum line. Therefore, they have to somehow lift my gums?!? Its sounding less fun, although I'm excited about the prospects. They say seven to eight shades is average. And they think they can micro abrasion off the brown spots on my front teeth. What I would even look like. They are going to take before and after, and I'm going to take before and afters. Yeah! Am I going to have the spotlight shiny teeth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(34)
-
▼
October
(12)
- The tooth and the toddler
- Well for some reason I cannot get my kodak picture...
- THE FAMILY POTRAIT
- CRAFTS
- HERE'S THE GARAGE!
- What was our weekend like?
- Housework be darned!
- I'm officially confused.
- This computer thang ain't all its cracked up to be!
- No title
- Zoom teeth whitening update.
- Day of the blahs...
-
▼
October
(12)
1 comment:
OMG, i am anticipating the results...so excited for you. Maybe you can ask for some of the gas to reduce the anxiety. HEE HEE
Post a Comment