Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm officially confused.

I just got done ranting, went to examine the published blog, and there she was my little sunshine grinning happily with an always messy face (choc. chip teddy grahams-yummmm!) So it worked and I am dancing in my office chair.

Here's what my original thought was for this blog with the picture below: My daughter is a full-figured gal. With all the buddha you can handle. My friend Jaimie Snell gave me all these cute outfits and dresses her daughter wore, and with it being 90 degrees today, I decided to let her wear some of these clothes which are mainly summer ones and OJ will never fit into them next year.

My thought was this, for all of us who have seen STEEL MAGNOLIAS, remember the scene at Shelby's wedding and one of the ladies said something regarding it looks like two pigs fighting under that dress. Referring to this woman's large buttocks, well that's what OJ reminds me of in Reese Snells cute skinny toddler dress. Except instead of the buttocks its my girls Buddha. But oh is she adorable. The pic on the blog is again kind of grainy. Click on the pic if you want a closer look!!

We did not a lot today, I'm so ready for fall to return, quite sick of the hot weather. I thought summer ended in September, my mistake. Tomorrow I get DVR Yippee. I am no longer a slave to my shows, my shows are now my slaves! And mommy's home in like two hours, I can't wait to talk to her. I'm sorry for all you out of town sibs. LIke you Em, I forget that you're 21 hours away, and here i sit complaining I miss my mom. You and J and Heidi must miss her worse. At least I can see her. Why didn't we ever buy a huge thing of land split it seven ways, build our houses and have a park to meet in the middle. God am i the middle child or what?

2 comments:

Emily said...

You and Molly have to start plotting to buy up all the lots surrounding your houses and then we can demolish and put your plan into action.

Kari F. said...

I'm game baby!

Blog Archive