
Well here it is, The family potrait. Yeah I've been waiting four and a half weeks for delivery. We got family pictures done across the street at the Panama Presbyterian Church. Olan Mills, which by the way I didn't know was like a chain. I thought Olan Mills or his son or something came to take the pictures, when in all actuality it was to grizzled voiced, old women. Not relations of Old Olan. Any who, it was fun and the pictures turned out great. Not to toot my own horn but does it look airbrushed, because my complexion is great in the photos.
Now on to the teeth whitening news. They look better. They managed to scrub a lot of my brown stains away from my front teeth. But as for whiter maybe a little. My teeth did not go the 7 or 8 shades whiter. But hey I didn't have to pay for it at all. Yeah free stuff!!! I wasn't supposed to eat or drink this whole list of food and beverages for 48 hours after, but I woke up the next morning with a killer headache ( thank you coffee) and went most of the day without my coffee. Ibuprofen was not making a dent, so I had coffee and haven't looked back.
We had another football Saturday. Kansas State stinks!!! We won again. Bragging rights are mine for another year. IN YOUR FACE JARROD!!! I love when I'm right and he's not. The gang was all here except the out of towners and the Kuchtas, Joe and Gina and Makayla that is. You losers. Mom and Dad even showed up at halftime. Fashionably late as usual. Dad said " Well, your mother decided to go for a walk with the dogs fifteen minutes before the game started." They are sooo funny.
3 comments:
Wow!!! That is the best-ever family photo, you're all beautiful,
Jarrod included. I can't wait for my very own copy. Mom
Emily said...
Heavy on the boys. Wow! It is awesome.
Audrey Said:
That picture turned out soooo good!! Ummm y copy please. How much a picture can make your kids look so much older.
Love ya!
Post a Comment