
Well for some reason I cannot get my kodak pictures into an accessible file to download onto my blog, I'm taking a self portrait to post so as not to be a boring blog. How could my blog be boring when you're staring right at me? I just got done getting my ass kicked by my personal workout instructor on FitTv. Cathe Frederich rocks. And since i've been fighting some viral lung ailment for the past week, I'm now hacking from the overworked lungs. Yikes.
I originally wanted to download a picture of Luke who lost one of his front teeth. All he may want for Christmas is his two front teeth! Seriously the other one is so loose. And he whistles when he makes the "s" sound. Jarrod and I get a giggle out of it. He's so cute! We are wondering how having to adult size teeth will changel the landscape of his smile. Luke if you remember has a sizeable gap between his front teeth(two quarters). He won't be a baby boy any more. It makes me sentimental.
In other news, I finished my quilt. I can't believe it. Luke is getting it for Christmas, so its hush-hush. But now I'm in a frenzy to get one done for Max. I've got the pattern picked out, the fabrics picked out, and even a few of the strips cut out. Now I need the time. I feel like I've practically lived at moms the past couuple of weeks. Tomorrow is her birthday Y'all. Don't forget. 57! Its hard to believe. is it for anyone else? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.
3 comments:
57??? Are you sure? Oh yeah, she was born in '49. The math is correct. You are too cute, Kar. Love the bookshelf thingy in your kitchen. Looks good!
Your teeth are blinding... WOW!!!
Kari - I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you and Molly and kiddos on the way to Nebraska (helps me start to keep all of you straight in my mind! :) - the rest of the trip was pretty much a bummer so you guys were the highlight!!
Post a Comment