
Well I finally did it, although I'm going to have pictures strung all over my hard drive. Yikes! Anyway here's dude without his front tooth, the other one hanging by a thread. We are just having a glorious Sunday in Nebraska. upper 70's breezy and gorgeous. Halloween is supposed to be chilly. High in the mid 40's. Oh well there's always the candy to keep me warm at night. Yes, the candy has fallen, and I love it. Oj is blooming into quite a boxing champ. Right hooks, upper cuts, you name it. Cousins and family beware, she's hitting everyone. Even me, her mother. What are the steps with an 18 month old. I know she understands no. I had a pediatrician tell me they know "no", yet cannot stop their impulses yet. Great! We have to endure it. I tried toddler time out today. That produced tears and a hug and an "sowwy" but then she hits again. ARGH!
3 comments:
Luke ,YOU ARE HANDSOME!!! Kari, had a good laugh reading your TODAY IN THE LIFE OF A MOTHER. Those memories just keep building.
You all (Gina is rubbing off on me) have a beautiful day. Mom
Awesome post - needed that belly laugh today! :) Hang in there!
Did OJ knock Luke's tooth out? That would be an awesome story. That kid isn't going to have any teeth left by the time we are able to get up there again! I've got an idea. Pay-per-view infant boxing. OJ Fortner vs. Mason Kuchta. We could make a fortune!
Post a Comment