Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More updated Pics



Here's another picture of the work in progress. There is actually consistant progress being made. Jarrod loves demolition, however the living and dining rooms held hidious delights that even Jarrod got tired of. This weekend is the last of demolition. The brick chimney is coming out and then my husband can finish his current RE-construction. Framing of the ceiling is going on now. He's all gung-ho about that. His creative drywall juices are aflowin'. Oh brother! He asks my opinion about this curve and that detail, and I roll my eyes. As if I have any idea what in the heck he's talking about. I can't visualize what he's doing. I know it will look wonderful. Probably too fancy for our little cottage, but he is enjoying the project.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't even imagine what it will look like. Those ceilings are so high! What the heck is behind Luke with all the plastic??

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see it all done. You will have to have an unveiling party :-) -Gina

Blog Archive