Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Construction update.
- ODE TO HAYLEY
- THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED, THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED!
- Here's a little update. The ceiling framing is ...
- I'm paying hommage to Molly's two-in-one-week blo...
- This is my husband in the middle of tearing out t...
- Isn't He Lovely..
- Update on Wyatt...We had a six month check today i...
- Wyatt
- More updated Pics
-
▼
April
(10)



3 comments:
Whoa!! That is awesome!! Jarrod, you do exceptional work. Thanks for the update. Molly had told me that it was getting nearer and nearer to getting done but no details. And Wyatt is as cute as ever. Love to all, Mom
It's a space craft!! The finished ceiling is coming soon! Wyatt, what a little cutie.
I am so excited to see how it will turn out!! Let me know if you need help painting, I am ready!
I just love that little guy!
aud
Post a Comment