We had a three day weekend this weekend and some great weather to go along with it. Thank God! The kids were outside on Saturday and Sunday. I totally got a huge wake up call, by the end of the weekend all my children had varying degrees of sunburn. Yikes, it feels like winter was just here and now its sunblock time. Saturday Hayley came to visit, she commandeered my camera and had her own photo shoot. When I was downloading my pictures onto my computer this morning there were like fifteen pictures Hayley had taken of herself. I will post a handful at a later time. There are some hilarious ones, you can really tell she practices in her mirror. Heeeeee! Here's Wyatt and Hayley at their cutest.
Here's Miss OJ, in princess garb. Lovely. We were listening to music and dancing, it was fun. In other news I did finally pick a color for the entry way. I primed the entryway like a year ago, and then went into some block about choosing a color, again. This is our third and FINAL color! This weekend I worked on the entryway and now its done, with the exception of trim and light coverplates. Yeah! I stayed up until midnight last night finishing it. I feel so relieved to have it finished. SIGH! Picture below. Its a lovely rich brown with some gray tones in it.
Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Construction update.
- ODE TO HAYLEY
- THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED, THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED!
- Here's a little update. The ceiling framing is ...
- I'm paying hommage to Molly's two-in-one-week blo...
- This is my husband in the middle of tearing out t...
- Isn't He Lovely..
- Update on Wyatt...We had a six month check today i...
- Wyatt
- More updated Pics
-
▼
April
(10)




7 comments:
Good color choice!! But again, I am confused as to what part of your house this is. You say entry, but is that the entry by the laundry/deck area or the original entry you have as your office??? I am gonna go stare hard at the picture again and hope it comes to me. Hayley is looking way to teenagerish lately. Stop growing kids!!!
By the deck!!! I think I see the deck and the grill. That was the area you had painted periwinkle? Lovin' the brown! Ooohs and aaahs on the ceiling, Jarrod!
We really need to come over one of the days to come check it out! Everything looks awesome and that Emily is the entry on the deck. Wow that sounded like Haratio from C.S.I. Miami. Joe
I love the color...
Aud!
I am in utter amazement that someone can do that by themselves. I tried to change the head on my lawn trimmer and almost cut my finger off. Kudos Jarrod, place is looking very, very nice.
J-
That is because you are John Kuchta's son. Did you inherent the tool dad had or was that Joe? I can't remember...
Miss you guys!
Audrey
Good one Audrey! Made me laugh really hard. Oh I'm sorry you probably didn't understand that. Let me rephrase LOL:). How's that. I am so in the know with compu-talk.
JR-Oh my gosh will you communicate with your sisters who miss you more often. I mean I know your running a business but sheesh!
Post a Comment