Here's my long haired hippie of a son. I know like three blogs in a day is bordering on ridiculous, but I swear I won't blog again for a week. OKAY...OKAY. I just can't resist, Luke is getting so handsome with his longer hair. The awkward over the ears phase is over, thank the lord. I almost cut his hair in his sleep. It is now at a great length and so cute. He's SO vain about it too. Annoying only because I'm so NOT that way, and to have a boy more into doing his hair than I am is strange. He's gorgeous though, isn't he.

2 comments:
What handsome boys you have!!!! Love all the pictures. Mom
Did you lock OJ up after her little handsoap adventure or what? She hasn't been seen on your blog in awhile. She's always lurking, so I just thought I.d ask:)
Post a Comment