I'm paying hommage to Molly's two-in-one-week blog. Yeah! I took this two weekends ago, before their heritage day. The two Hayley's were running around after school wearing their dresses. They came aknockin' on my door to show their adorable costumes. I ran to grab my camera. These kids in the neighborhood sure are becoming young adults right before my eyes. I remember Haley Andreesen as a wee little girl and now they are both ten and going on seventeen.
My next couple pictures are of, you guessed it, BooBoo. I had to repost the baby pic. His head is so oddly shaped and googly eyed. By the way, I'm the only one allowed to say such things, after all he's my babe. I just had to blog how nicely his head and eyes are turning out to be.

2 comments:
That head is a bit crooked. but boy is that Wyatt adorable now! Hi everybody. G-Ma Sheila
You are a bloggin fool! Love it. I will catch up soon.
Post a Comment