Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Update on Wyatt...We had a six month check today in fact. Well okay so he's almost 8 months but I'm usually so prompt!(NOT)Anywho, the poor tiny child. 15lbs. 15oz. 28 1/2", and I'm not sure of the head measurement. What that equals out to: 10th percentile in weight, 25th percentile in height, and his head is in the 90th percentile.. HHeeeeee! he he he he ha ho! Like I said orange on a toothpick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(71)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Construction update.
- ODE TO HAYLEY
- THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED, THE ENTRYWAY IS PAINTED!
- Here's a little update. The ceiling framing is ...
- I'm paying hommage to Molly's two-in-one-week blo...
- This is my husband in the middle of tearing out t...
- Isn't He Lovely..
- Update on Wyatt...We had a six month check today i...
- Wyatt
- More updated Pics
-
▼
April
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment