Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Any pictures that are of me on this blog are self portraits. But I just love this one of Wyatt and me. He's the cutest baby alive. I hear arguments from Gina and Joe, and J and Christa and Angie and Greg. But sorry, I'm right. But I'm also quite biased. He's on his knees doing the chugga-chugga, and then he thrusts himself whereever he needs to go. I let him play on the carpeted floor of his room and he'll be in one corner of it one minute the next he's in the opposite corner.
In other news we signed up the kids for T-ball again. Sam and Max this year. We are so excited. Luke and Max will be playing on the coach pitch team. It should be super fun. Summer in the dugout! Construction seems to happen only on the weekends. So its very slow going. Still bare bones around here. Down to only one main living area, which stinks big time. I am being the model of patience, though. And anyone who knows me, knows I am not a patient person. Pictures coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is the cutest (as are the other babes) and I just can't believe he's already doin the chugga-chugga. It's spring break week starting today, so god help me...10 days of fun.
I would have to argue with you but he is pretty cute. I would have to say the cutest boy but then I am going to get it from Krista :-) That is a great pic
-gina
I need my Wyatt fix!!!!
You guys are cute...
auntie auddy!
Post a Comment