Well it isn't hard to tell. The MEN in my family bonded over bows and arrows. They LOVED it. Even Sam whom I thought could care a less, was so amped by the whole thing. Its fun for the gang to have something they all have fun doing. Soon, though, we're paving our driveway and putting up a BBall hoop. Lordy, will it be competition central around here. Luke and Max will be in baseball together, football together. God help my boys be good sports, and root one another on. I am however not holding my breath. The picture with Max, he was so proud. He shot all six of his arrows in our deer. It was his second turn at doing it. I gotta give them credit. I tried their bow, and Jarrod wouldn't let me quit until I actually his the deer. Eighteen arrows later, I was never so happy to hand the bow to the next excited participant. Jarrod's actually quite cute. We had a couple neighborhood boys over on Saturday and he was so patient and let them all have their turns at a round of six arrows. We are cool now! Finally, I didn't get a pic of Luke shooting or his accomplishments so I shall post a cutie of him and his Wyatt. Luke truly is the MOST in love with that kid. Smooching all day, I swear. Peace out.

2 comments:
You don't even know how Ian would be sooooo jealous of the little set up you have there. OMG! He talks of bows and arrows enough already. I don't think I can show him your blog until you have posted a few more times. He will want to get a fake deer, a dozen bales of hay and a bow and arrow, too. More examples of how great his cousins are, how they are sooo lucky to have all that cool stuff. He contantly tells me how your basement has "tons of guns" and I just laugh. The wild west holds such allure.
What fun they must've all had! Jarrod is patient with that sort of thing and electronic Monopoly. You'll have THE best before and after shots. Love to all, Mom
Post a Comment