Here's miss OJ's latest antics. I left her to rinse off her hands from eating something sticky, and I come back and I thought she was doing the latest batch of dishes, but NOOOOO, she was washing her hair with handsoap. Yikes! The thing this girl comes up with. Sorry its been forever since I've blogged and forever since I've checked blogs. The construction has put a bit of a damper on our computer room. We did plastic the door and window into the room, yet floods of dust penetrated our 85 year old house. HMMM go figure. We are just about to end phase one, demolition, and good riddens. Its been an absolute mess. Our house is functioning at a minimal level. Phase two is rewiring, and replacing the exhaust for the furnace, which thank god is almost obselete for the year, well almost six months. The kids are on six week countdown for school. Which means we'll be swimming at moms really soon. I need to post our new workout spot. At Spa Sheila. Molly, mom and I are getting on a regular workout-a-rama. We go twice sometimes three days a week and sweat to the oldies. Literally. Mom has us pumping iron to the beach boys(my personal fave) Neil Diamond, some hodge podge other oldies mixes, or sometimes we watch the Food Network. I'm laughing I'm sure you are too. We workout so that we can make and eat whatever we see. Molly put it right when she said we workout so we can stay as pudgy as we are. I think I do workout so that I can eat every piece of chocolate that lands in front of me. But mom is mom and always has way healthy and tasty food for us to indulge in and NOT feel guilty about it. Love you mom! Watch for more posts very soon!

3 comments:
My workout music DOES have a lot to be desired.. but if Kari was honest she would share that I have asked them to bring their favorites, but alas, none. Mom
P.S. Does anyone have suggestions for upbeat, I wanta keep going kind of music for workout sessions?
Love to all, Mom
Forgot to say that the bottom picture of OJ is her in a nutshell. Mom
Uh.. mom, I was not being totally sarcastic. Truly the beach boys are my favorite of your music.
Post a Comment