Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Joe's Bday Party

 
 
Well, first things first. Joe's party was SO fun. Audrey summed it up best when she said "I feel like I'm 18 again!" Its so true. We laughed so hard all night, and we were only there for a couple of hours. I'm sure things got really interesting after we left. I was glued to the beerpong all night long. It was truly funny to watch. The pictures are of J, Joe, Dave and Matt in there grudge match, which Joe and Matt won. Yeah! Birthday boy. You basically try to throw a pingpong ball into a competitor's cup. When it does land in the cup, you must drink the contents. Fascinating, truly. Jarrod loved it, and as a bonus four of our five children slept at the grandparents that night. It was strange to wake up to zero fights, screams, teases, you get the idea. Just Wyatt and Jarrod and I. Whoa. Anywho the party was memorable and I had a fantastic time. I'm sure I also speak for Audrey and Jarrod too. Thanks Kuchtas for showing up a really good time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive