Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its all in the eyes

 
 
Yes, this is OJ's new found talent. Majorly funny eye crossing. She's quite gifted, if I do say so myself. I know you're all jealous of her trait. Anyway, she used to have to put her finger in front of her face to get her eyes to cross, however she has now progressed to just naturally doing it and it tickles the whole family. In person its really quite hilarious. She was out dinner and a show last night.

Pathetic, but that's the only news around here. Jarrod's been working long hours, but in February thats great. I was sick with some kind of intestinal funk Monday and Tuesday. Max is home today because of a low grade fever and incredibly stuffy nose. I'm praying that its only a cold and not influenza which seems to finally be making its way around our parts now. Yikes. Hopefully I'm immune cause I was already sick,even if it wasn't sick with influenza. My aunt Monica was apparently ill in bed for five days. I don't know what I'd do if I was sick that long. My house would never recover. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kari you could make BIB bucks with these pics! Hilarious. Mom

Anonymous said...

OK, Spelling correction- BIG, Mom

Emily said...

I am laughing so hard right now. Tears streaming. She looks like your "special" child. I had no idea she has been working hard on such a talent. Can't wait to see it in person...4.5 months and counting.