My baby girl is 3 years old today! Hip Hip Hooray! We celebrated last night with Jarrod's mom and dad. We had a calm celebration at home. Thank goodness. I tried my hand at baking a cake from scratch. DISASTER! So in effect, I made two cakes, and the second one was marginal at best. I will never do that again, EVER! OJ had a Disney princess theme. Little Mermaid decorations, a new disney princess bike, with a new basket. Lots of fun new hair things, a new ladybug summer outfit. Adorable. And a Doodlebops dancing mat game. SO FUN! She was loving every moment. So here's to my darling daughter, We love her. A TON!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday OJ, you DO look like3!! You are the Best and you are beautiful. Grandpa and I love you lots! Grandma Sheila
P.S. Sorry about your cake Kari. Aaaarg.
Madeline was so excited to hear you are 3 "just like my number!!!" You are looking SOOOO 3 and did you get a haircut? Super cute doo! Love you OJ!
Post a Comment