Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Well I know Mom posted some pics of OJ in her new wedding/princess gown. But I could not resist. She has a little rash on her tummy from wearing it so much without an undershirt. So although the shirt clashes, we are saving her belly tons of aches and itches. She's also donning some new fancy hair ties, with dangles. She prances all over the house. God bless her. Now Wyatt is a patient bystander just watching his sister with interest. But my he is so cute and cuddly and is getting so big. I was ashamed of my bad dressing yesterday. I put him in a shirt I swear fit him fine a week ago, or at most two weeks ago. I put him in it yesterday and the sleeves are a good inch and a half above his wrist. Yikes. The worst part is, I kept him in it, even though it was short even though it was a little snug. We were just going to mom's, so I let it slide. He's getting a little difficult to dress. He squirms and wiggles and rolls over in the middle of getting dressed. He is so teething too. I think one of his upper front teeth are going to pop through any day now. I can see the white of his tooth through his gums and if I dare touch them, he screams like a banshee. But we are all doing well, waiting for spring to spring. C'mon Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment