Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Just a little something, cause Emily and Mom have newer blogs. We got about 5 inches of fresh powder(that ski talk for snow). I've never been more depressed about it. ALL of my children are sick with the strep throat turning into bad coughs and colds. AAARGH! I had to post my depression rather than bottle it up. My husband rocks and is very helpful and loving and attentive. He's been gearing up for Valentines day or he's seriously deficient in affection. He's been googly eyed and talking romance talk. When he does I almost blurt out laughter, because its so not Jarrod. His romance talk consists of "Hey nice butt" excuse me, but thats my husband. I forget now what he said the other day, but I was floored at how uncavemanlike it was. He got home yesterday and the walks still needed shoveled, I quickly volunteered because I've been couped up a little too long. It was what I needed. I'm hopeful I'll get out this weekend. Maybe I'll go see a movie with a sister or mother. Hint hint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun blog. I've got a fun E is for Espresso puzzle. Is that depressing? Love, Mom
LET'S ALL MEET AT MOM'S AND DO THE ESPRESSO PUZZLE!!! And I think we should go REALLY crazy and drink espresso while doing it?? ANY TAKERS???
OK Audrey I'm getting the I'm making fun of Mom vibe and I am so HURT!!!! You will NOT be on my Queen for a Day blog for many a moons. You've done this to yourself, no one else to blame. But I still love you. Mom
A Mother is a rug to wipe your feet on.
You have a Queen for a day BLOG? Great...
Post a Comment