Monday, November 19, 2007

Wyatt is baptized

 
 
On Saturday evening, Wyatt Robert, was baptized. Molly and Steve were again our chosen godparents. They are Max, Sam, and OJ's godparents. Everyone came, the Kuchtas(Joe and Gina), mom and dad, the Fortners, and the Scdoris'. Besides about ten other people we were the only ones there. Saturday night was definately the right choice, not so crowded. Wyatt was a sleeping beauty and all went well. He has always seemed to be the "holy man". We have a crucifix hanging in our living room, and he can be laying on the floor or in our arms, he will stare at it and smile. On a couple occasions he has started giggling and cooing at the cross. I am always amazed at this. It may be coincidence, but I believe he's having a conversation with his guardian angel. In addition to this, he seem to hold his hands together, as if in prayer, like a little alterboy. Its so cute. Maybe he'll be a priest. Who knows?
Molly held a party for Hayley's tenth birthday after, so party on!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

I hear it was THE party. How fun and congrats, little Wyatt.

Anonymous said...

I saw him with his hands praying inchurch and I thought it was soooo cute. What a guy -Gina

Blog Archive