Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Sam
I was looking through all the photos the boys took, and this one is by far the best. With my crop and red-eye functions on my software it is so Sam. Well.. Sam on large amounts of sugar. This is after trick or treatin' and the Scdoris kids were still here. They were all playing downstairs. Sam truly is my biggest sweetheart. I break out in laughter, well almost tears, when I'm just looking at him. And to watch him eating his candy is an experience. He could sit for an hour or more if I'd let him and carefully each piece. However, he does offer most pieces to me or dad before eating them. He got his first party invitation today in the mail. And I'm so excited for him, but again I want to cry. I think I'm so attached to Sam because I really got to enjoy him when he stayed home. Luke and Max grew up when it was so stressful in the house. With all the little ones home it was such a relief to have them go off to school. Its terrible to admit. I do enjoy the older boys much more now. Its still hectic, but I must be used to it. Scary.
We are finally going to have a down day today, hurray! I'm so relieved. Its been so hectic with the gear up for Halloween and then major errand run yesterday. Jarrod informed me last night he will not be home all weekend, again, so today I'll happily take a calm, laundry doing day. Maybe have some more leftover Halloween candy. I think I'm gonna have to step up the exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is pure sugar, baby!
Post a Comment