Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mascara

 
Okay so here's miss thing with MY mascara all over her gorgeous eyes. NO! I did not put her up to it. The funny thing is I was describing her other mascara attempts with Aud on the phone, when who comes out of the office with mascara all over her face? Yes, OJ. She got into big trouble(aka-time out). She has been a very sour pickle today. She woke up at 4:44 when I woke up with Wyatt. Never did she go back to sleep, I don't think. So she has been...challenging. To understate it quite a bit. But you got to love her.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously purdy! Go back about a year and see Madsey with her "adventures in makeup" look. Must be a 2-thing. Funny!!!

Angie Clayton said...

Check out Lexi in my post - between the two of them they almost have a whole face! (Only Lexi's 3 ... maybe she's makeup delayed?)

Anonymous said...

Boy!!! Does that mascara make her eyes POP!

Love you OJA BOJA!!

Auddy!

Blog Archive