Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's up?

Well if everyone has not read Em's blog, stop, and go immediately. Its hilarious! Okay to everyone else, I'm experimenting with muffins. I'm trying to recalibrate my diet again(Thanksgiving is of course an exemption, duh!) So right now whole wheat mufffins with shredded carrots, walnuts, and bananas, and a touch of cinnamon. The things are in the oven and huge. I used a basic muffin recipe than tweeked it to make it healthier and added a few ingredients. OJ's drooling, so we'll let you know how they are.
Secondly, I had a proud mother moment, well actually a couple. One serious the other...well you be the judge. Luke had his Screaming Eagle banquet on Tuesday, after the meal they present each player with a team picture and a trophy. Great all by itself. But then the coach says something about each player and gives them a title. Most Valuable Player, Most Improved Player, etc. Luke won the Perserverance award. The coach flat out said he thought there was no way Luke would make it through the season. In the beginning he shied away from contact, distracted, etc. Coach Cisar went on, and I was in the back holding Wyatt. I was on the verge of tears. Really holding them back. I was also proud of Luke, because I, too, thought he wasn't gonna make it. Now he's ecstatic for next year. Max and Luke will be playing and they practice all the time, so watch out NU. Or in Luke's case Longhorns.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

You GO Luke!!! Grandma Sheila

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Luke. You the man. You rock the cazbah. Emmy

Blog Archive