
Gina was giving me crap for not blogging recently, so I thought Wyatt is always a good reason to blog. My big boy, unfortuneately, has a cold. A yucky cough that causes him to gag on occasion, and its nasty. I'm waiting for the projectile vomit to occur any time. In other news, the whole family is going to Luke's Screaming Eagles banquet tonite. It should be a fun and tasty affair. Can you say buffet of desserts. I made a lovely carrot cake, yummm! Molly's making a chocolate one (Mammaw's of course) Allie and Molly came over for coffee and playtime this morning so that was an unusual treat. We are all excited for the soon arrival of the KC Kuchtas next weekend. Hopefully the weather is good and the kids can have lots of noisy fun outside!
2 comments:
Wyatt is too cute! His legs look so much skinnier then Abby's. It will be so much fun to see the three little one together. -Gina
looking like max!!!!
Post a Comment