
I have no new photos to post, so here's one from Wyatt's baptism. After the baptism, the kids all played musical vehicles, and we ended up with a Scdoris. Liam kept the car alive with his wonderful singing. Who knew he'd be able to give OJ a run for her money in the "singing loudest" category. I do think the "Kuchta" trait of singing everything has paid off in dividends in our offspring. Some are more succeptable than others. Liam has it hands down in Auddie's fam. OJ, well, no contest. Hayley of course takes the cake in Molly's. So JR? Although you and Joe may not have this blessing, being that your boys and don't sing incessently about nothing whatsoever. Or do you? Am I rambling? I think its about ten at night, and the mere fact that Wyatt is sound asleep, and I'm still vertical says a lot about how my household is progressing. Yeah sleep! Anywho, Emily does Ian or Madeline sing about whatever's on their mind? If so we've completed the circle. Thanks to mom and dad for their musical inspirations. Mom humming forever offtune in the kitchen growing up, and dad trying so hard to hit the high notes meant only for women and Barry Gibb of the BEE GEES. We love you, and our spouses thank you.
4 comments:
Madeline...did you really have to ask? Loud and loves to make up songs..the latest is renditions of "I love my mommy and my daddy and I go to speech therapy and Ian goes to school and la la la!"
Olivia has been embarrasingly singing all her favorite tv show theme songs. DNA? I love when she breaks out with her "choo choo soul" from disney channel.
I have to speak for the KC Kuchtas - Lexi sings the most ridiculous, dramatic things - sometimes real songs but usually just random nonsense, I think whatever is going through her brain. Now I know where it comes from! The "Little Mermaid" song is my favorite ... especially since she is always totally off key.
Angie, SHUT UP! Like OJ's obsessed with Little Mermaid. She makes me sing and when I won't she makes up for it by sing at the top of her lungs. Target is especially inspiring for her crooning. I don't know why but we enter and the wailing begins. Thank goodness I take her during the really slow mornings.
Post a Comment