Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well the time is almost up. Christmas six days away. Yikers! I am totally unprepared, and whats more, I have sick children. Sam was home yesterday with vomit, although a very light case. OJ was definately out of sorts on Monday, and no wonder she has the flu, fever, cough. She's just a bump on a log. Luke faked an illness yesterday and came home. Lord please help me make it through the winter months with my sanity. Sam and Luke are at school today, and OJ's still sick and lying on the couch looking pathetic. I have gotten some chores done today already, so I may work out if little girl and boy will let me. I have still a few presents to shop for and major stocking stuffers to buy. I am looking forward to wrapping presents with my hubby. Its our annual tradition to spend usually two evenings wrapping the kids' haul. I'm sure this will be my last blog for a while so to everyone Merry Christmas. Emily and Rob, we'll miss you like crazy, J and Christa we'll see you guys soon. Better late than never. Hopefully everyone can be healthy and happy. Love to all.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: