Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Update, Again!
I'm not posting anymore prego pics of myself, cause truly whats the point? Anyway went into the office for an AFI (Amniotic Fluid Index) and NST (Non-stress test), they also checked for progress. Of which there was nothing new. I'm still 1 1/2 cm. dialated and about 60% effaced. The midwife I saw set up a induction date for wednesday morning (Christa I can hear you gasping, but relax) I told her I would check with Jarrod, and truly because my amniotic fluid levels are great and the baby is active and the heartrate is great, induction is not necessary. So I left the ultimate decision up to Jarrod whether we induce or not. I'm sort of torn, I've really had my heart set on going into labor all on my own, yet I'm in such anticipation to see what this baby is Wyatt or ? (still no girls' names). So I called Jarrod when I got back to mom's. He said we should wait it out, go for the dramatic ending. You go boy! I was so glad he was willing to just like that make a decision. I was relieved to have him make that decision. So the waiting game it is. Steve guessed Wednesday and Rob and Jarrod both guessed Thursday, then that's it! All guesses exhausted. This happens everytime. HE HE HEEEEe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I guess my guess was wrong again!!! You have a knack, Kari, definitely a knack. You would think there would HAVE to be an anomoly (sp?) in one of your pregnancies. To go early or even just on or near your due date. Maybe next time! Ha!
Post a Comment