Saturday, August 25, 2007

INTRODUCING...

 

Finally... WYATT ROBERT FORTNER has joined the family. He was born Thursday August 23, 2007. At 6:23 pm. After 14 hours of labor. Who knew? He weighed in at 7lbs. 15 oz. I will blog more pics to come. This one was taken on the 25th. I let a little of the newness wear off. So he's a little less alien-like. He's such a great baby, eats well, sleeps well. In fact he's asleep on daddy right now. We are all a little in awe of him right now. More soon.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

So are you home, Kar?

Wyatt is so adorable and sweet, I just have to get teary every time I see him. Give him a squeeze from us. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

How sweet is he!!! Mom

Angie Clayton said...

Congratulations - he's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kari!! He is sooo cute! IF you ever need a sitter, you know who to call... Yes, me!

Congrats again.

Aud