Okay, I know I already blogged today, but I had to do one more for good measure. Here's Sam who has been out playing for three hours, and has Cookie ESP. He came in as I was creaming the butter and sugars. Good Timing, Sam! Coincidence, I think not. So he waits and watches. The beater is all his. OJ's sleeping and the other boys are off playing. HEEEEE! HEEEE! So as long as I was gonna blog this picture anyway, I thought I'd blog the recipe as well. They're great.
CHOCOLATE WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1/2 LB. BUTTER (ROOM TEMP)
1 C. BROWN SUGAR
1 C. GRANULATED SUGAR
2 TSP. VANILLA
2 LARGE EGGS (ROOM TEMP)
2/3 C. GOOD QUALITY COCOA (I USE DUTCH PROCESS)
2 C. FLOUR
1 TSP. BAKING SODA
1 TSP. KOSHER SALT
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugars, add vanilla, eggs one at a time. Add cocoa, mix again. Combine flour, salt and baking soda, add to chocolate mixture. Add 12 oz.( I only use 2/3 bag) white chocolate chips. Bake for 15-16 minutes, they may look underdone, but take them out. Enjoy!

2 comments:
yum, cookies! we can't wait to see you guys!
This is my favorite cookie recipe ... yum! Can you guess what I'm doing tomorrow??? =)
Post a Comment