Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 
 
Well here's my last blog before we are all reunited on the Lake of the Ozarks. Doesn't OJ look oh so happy about her new dress up snow white gown. It overwhelms you all I know it. It takes my breath away how much she looks like she loves it. (Sarcasm should be noted) I couldn't resist posting these rib-ticklin' pics. She has been a moody mess lately, but terrible twos ya' know. Anywho, we're all in the grip of preparing for the trip. Molly, Audrey and I have our cabin menu and grocery list prepared and hopefull we will all remember everything we want to bring. EEEK. All the while I'm obsessed with reading my sixth Harry Potter book in preparation for the seventh book release late in July. I always like to reread the previous book, just to bone up on all the happenings. I am loving it. Anyone who hasn't read the series should seriously start from book one and go through them all. They rock. I'll be sad when I've read the last one, and know its the last time there will be a new adventure w/ Harry. Can't wait to see everyone. The kids are excited and it sounds like our gang will be getting an EXTREMELY early start. Jarrod and Steve are all gung-ho about leaving around five in the morning. Yikes! I tell my husband he's nuts, but he thinks its the best decision EVER! We'll see you all there.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so ready to get going this weekend, and this week is passing by pretty quickly. Gina and I have spent the last week getting ready and should be stocked up. Went to Sam's club Monday and going to Hy-Vee tonight for Pork chops.
We may be meeting the KCKuchta's and caravaning from there to the ozarks. We are going to take off around 7am after we drop off Snickers :( Can't wait to see you all! JOE

Anonymous said...

OJ looks so big and her hair is so beautiful. It has lightened up and is so straight and soft-looking. WOW!! I am definitely bringing dress up stuff for all the girls. Cannot wait to see them all. This is our pack day and we leave in the manana!!!Em

Anonymous said...

These pictures tickled my ribs alright. I was LOL.(VERY old computer shorthand) Mom

Anonymous said...

OJ must have ate the apple, doesn't she know the story?!? She is soooo cute, I hope she cheers up for the trip, heck.. she will be so busy being grumpy will have to cease.

SEE YOU ALL IN 1 day!!! Whoo HOO~

Aud