Well a blast was had, and now vacations gone. What a downer! I was just getting used to swimming everyday, even OJ was getting brave in the water towards the end. Well I guess we all have our tans. The pics all speak for themselves. Wanted to post quick and let you see what pictures I took. This is just a handful. I took 55 pictures. Really not so many considering how long we were there. But lets face it we were all busy, busy.
Thank you to Mom and Dad, our gratitude is overflowing. What a memory maker! We love you and are grateful you two are SO generous!

2 comments:
You are in sooooo much trouble for that whale of a picture :-) Gina
Now I want to go back. I wondered who would be the first to post. You win. Love you, Mom
Never mind, Joe won. Emily just walked in and told me Joe posted last night
Post a Comment