Friday, June 22, 2007

More from Lake of the Ozarks

 
 
 
We are all back in our normal schedules by now, but the picture love keeps coming. I just found out one of my good friends, Stacy, and her husband Marc have recently been chosen as adoptive parents. They are due the day before I am. She already has a two year old son, so she's excited to have another. They have been patiently waiting for God to send them the child that is to be theirs. I wish them all the best. In other news, we here in Panama have a new pool, in Molly's backyard that is. So we've been swimming and sitting out with the kiddos. They have been exhausted. Today Max was swimming over at his buddies' house and told me his mom put sunblock on him, so I didn't have to worry. Why do children lie? This boy came home this afternoon just a little pink, so I reapplied sublock and sent him on his merry way. He came home this evening with the full repercussions of no sunblock for two hours. He is a beet. Dark red almost purpley. Yikes. No swimming for a couple days for Max. We've aloed him up, tomorrow I see being quite painful. Life is going by pretty quickly. Just over seven weeks til school and our newly awaited arrival. So I plan to make the most of the next seven weeks. The kids and I should have a lot of fun. I'm gonna try not to let the heat get to my pregnant butt. So far so good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: