Chronicles of my family. Sort of like a family journal. All 8 of us. Jarrod and Kari (mom and dad)-married 11 years. Luke-12, Max-11 Sam-9, Olivia-6, Wyatt-4, Cicilia-1. It's Crazy.
Monday, May 28, 2007
CRAZY Summer days
We have had some fun so far this summer. Stawberry season is in full swing, although my strawberries are horrible. Small and few and far between. Not much for a crop with all the rain. Jarrod has his large pile of firewood placed just so when it rains water pools in my strawberry patch. Which normally wouldn't happen but we've had substantial rain this spring. So the strawberries are yuck-O! I've had maybe half an ice cream bucket so far. Most are picked and thrown in the grass for the birds to eat. Better luck next year. Luke, Max, Zach and Hayley went on a wild adventure in the mud yesterday. Coming home looking like the Thing from the Swamp. I found it quite funny and Jarrod commented "Now that's good stuff." They went on a long bike ride and swam in a river? Didn't know we had a river round here. They were to be on the old railroad tracks which now are actually a great trail to walk or ride bikes on. It has lots of branches to jet off on. They went on the 1920 bridge. Lord only knows where the heck that is. Needless to say they went past the boundaries I had in my head. I didn't know such things were around here. That'll teach me to just take their words at face value. However, they had fun and were exhausted at the end of the day. So all went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That Olivia! Too dang cute for words...
OKAY ALL... 12 days till VACA!
OH MY... I can't wait :)
Auddy.
Post a Comment