Monday, May 21, 2007

Well on a spur of the moment decision, Jarrod and I threw Sam a birthday shin-dig on Sunday evening. It was nice, and with Tuesday (his actual birthday) being the last day of school and Luke has his FASTT football camp that evening we thought yesterday was the day. It turned out great. Everyone showed up, and I think everyone had fun. Mass chaos as usual with any Kuchta family function or Fortner family function for that matter. We grilled and had lots of desert. Which of course I have a ton leftover. Luckily there was hardly any of the dinner food left over, which I love. What do you do with tons of leftover grilled hot dogs and hamburgers anyway? So anyways, tomorrow is the big boys' last day of school. I'm off here in a little bit to go to an open house for Luke. As tomorrow is Sam's actual birthday we'll have to find something fun to do, what I'm not sure, but I got the last of my errands ran today. Sam's birthday will be fun somehow. He was surprised by the party, how can I top that?

Here's Makayla and OJ eating in the jungle gym thing we have in our yard. They are no longer babies, they both carried their own plates under there to sit and enjoy their food. It was quite hilarious. The big kids had been eating in there, they vacated the premises, the little ones took over. Go Girls! Oh and Em and Christa we were discussing the hilarious times ahead for us on vacation, Makayla and OJ while they look to be getting along here, were fighting most of the evening. Taking toys and passing out pinches, etc. It was funny to observe. They are so strong willed, you throw in Mads, who is fiesty and Lexi who is calm and lovely. I'm just a little nervous. Then of course there will be Ally to be boss of all the little girls. I'm SO EXCITED!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J and Christa said...

Bummer we missed it, thanks for the friggin' invite!!! Would be nice to be included in the family functions at least, J/K. Happy belated B-day to the Samster. Vacation should be a grand ole time. I can not forget my camera, cause I am sure there will be some Kodak moments to capture. peace.

Anonymous said...

Who is the cool chic behind the camera??!!

Blog Archive